Human Resource Management
Bayou Bookkeeping & Tax Services offers efficient human resource management services to businesses throughout the Baton Rouge area and beyond. Our trusted accountants will streamline your human resource responsibilities, providing your business with opportunities for growth and profits. Request a consultation today by calling (225) 442-1137.
Hire The HR Experts
At Bayou Bookkeeping, we understand it takes time to successfully navigate and oversee the administrative functions of your small business. Not only are you responsible for managing the daily operations of your company, but you also have to handle such tasks as managing employee leave, creating wage reports, overseeing state law compliance, and conducting other human resource accounting duties. Delegate these essential human resource responsibilities to our trusted team, and give yourself more time to focus on what you do best ̶ running your business.
Hiring us to do your
accounting just adds up.
Our Human Resource Management Services
We are more than happy to sit down with you and discuss your human resource management needs. Our firm can customize a plan that is specific to your business or organization. You can trust Bayou Bookkeeping with these human resource assistance responsibilities and many more:
- Add new employees to the HR system
- Conduct background checks and driver’s license checks
- Retain copies of all essential documents including Social Security cards
- Ensure employees can legally work in the US
- Keep track of time worked for both hourly and salaried employees
- Record both regular hours and overtime hours
- Update and correct time worked as needed
Employee Leave & Accrual Management
- Record employee leave and accrual such as sick time, vacation time, and personal time
- Handle any employee disciplinary issues
- Oversee staff attendance policies and monitor late attendance
- Provide opportunities for professional education and development
- Track and renew various licenses and certifications required by your specific business
- Oversee and manage unemployment insurance
- Analyze hiring practices to improve employee retention
- Ensure legal compliance with all new hires
State & Federal Law Compliance
- Conduct standard wage reports on hourly employees and salaried employees
- Report various wages paid such as minimum wage and overtime
- Document information when hiring minors
- Ensure your business is compliant with all state and federal employment laws
Your Choice for Trusted HR Management Service
For dependable human resource management, call Bayou Bookkeeping at (225) 442-1137 to request a free consultation. We provide other business accounting services such as bookkeeping services, payroll and tax services, and financial reporting services. Located in Denham Springs, LA, we serve all communities within a 100-mile radius including Baton Rouge, Central/Greenwell Springs, Walker, Livingston, and Prairieville, as well as clients nationwide.